"Between Ocean and Marais Poitevin, pretty house, completely renovated in 2017 to make it a very comfortable and warm place, inviting to relax and rest whether for a week's holiday or a weekend.
The house is in the centre of Luçon. The cottage is open all year round. It is equipped to accommodate 4 to 6 people.
You can enjoy the calm of the Marais Poitevin region and discover magnificent landscapes (hikes from the cottage, boat trips in the Marais Poitevin, discovery of the historical heritage...).
On the ground floor:
- a living room (living room equipped with a sofa bed and a flat screen TV, dining room) of 36m2, ,
- a fitted kitchen of 20m2, fully equipped (dishwasher, oven, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, kettle......),
- a toilet,
- a veranda of 6m2.
The veranda overlooks a 15 m2 wooden terrace and a 50m2 flowered garden (garden furniture).
- a first bedroom of 14 m2 with two 90 cm beds and a wardrobe (ironing board and iron,...),
- a second bedroom of 11m2 with a bed of 140 and a chest of drawers,
- a 6m2 shower room with sanitary facilities.
We can lend you a bed and a high chair for your baby.
The house is in the historical centre of Luçon. 10 minutes walk from the station.
It is easy to walk to access the covered market on Wednesdays and Saturdays (5 minutes), Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption Cathedral (5 minutes), the Dumaine Garden (5 minutes), the Millandy Theatre, the cinema, the intermunicipal pool....
The house is located in the Marais poitevin natural park, but also in :
- 25 minutes from the beaches of the Vendée coast,
- 25 minutes from O'Gliss Park and Indian Forest,
- 35 minutes from La Rochelle and Ile de Ré,
- 45 minutes from Les Sables d'Olonne,
- 45 minutes from the puy du fou."
- Animals acceptance : se renseigner auprés du propriétaire
- Types : furnished
- Types of accomodation : house
Comfort / services
- Baby's requirements
- Washing machine
- Sheet supplies
- Linen supplies
- Amount of accomodation : 1
- Number of rooms : 2
- Total number of people : 6
- Surface : 96 m²
Prices / opening times
Means of payment
- Cheques and postal orders
- Holiday vouchers
Open all year round