BEEKEEPER, LES BUTINADES
Two beekeeping farms coexist on the Fontenelles farm.
Two hundred hives for Pascale in organic and seven hundred hives for Claude in conventional.
Come and discover, taste, visit, learn...
Guided and animated tours of the site with opening of hives in season.
- Educational farm approved by the Bienvenue à la Ferme network.
- Candle making workshop.
- Pollen harvesting workshop. Accompanied by the beekeeper, the smoker in hand, you will open your hive.
Snack breaks. Take the time for a little break to enjoy our small snacks made with honey, flowers or local products from our shop.
Shop with beehive products and shop of local products.
- Free tasting session (individual)
- Groups accepted ( minimum : 10 - maximum : 35 )
- Types : bee products
- Sales on private property
- Agriculture Biologique (AB)
- Length of visit : 1h30 (on average)
Comfort / services
Prices / opening times
Means of payment
- Cheques and postal orders
Open all year round