DAME TARTINES – HOMEMADE JAMS COOKED IN A CAULDRON
Come and meet a craftsman in his place of manufacture: welcoming, cooking a seasonal jam, stuffing, questions and answers, tips from the jam maker, free tasting, without obligation.....
Plan an hour and a half of olfactory and gustatory pleasure in Vouillé-les-Marais in the South Vendée....
Anything you want....
Homemade jams, flavoured Noirmoutier salt, flavoured sugars, rice pudding, spice mix, black and green teas...
- Free tasting session (individual)
- Groups accepted ( minimum : 2 - maximum : 10 )
- Types : jams, local produce (shop)
- Sales on private property
Availabilities and booking
- Length of visit : 1h30 (on average)
- Length of visit : 2h00 (on average)
Comfort / services
Prices / opening times
Means of payment
- Credit card
- Cheques and postal orders
Open all year round
From 01 October 2020 to 30 May 2021
|Mardi||14h00 to 18h00|
|Mercredi||14h00 to 18h00|
|Jeudi||14h00 to 18h00|
|Vendredi||14h00 to 18h00|