ÉGLISE SAINTE RADEGONDE
This church is on a Benedictan priory. This building was just a barn in 1124, the church exists since 1357. There have been different restorations that changed its disposition. The bell tower was restored in 1898 by the archtect Léon Ballereau.
A group of stained glass windows were done between 1939 and 1945 and trace back the life in Sainte Radegonde. A wood statue of Sainte Radegonde from the 17th century is classed as a Historical Monument since 1976.
- Types : historic site and monument
Prices / opening times
Open all year round