ÉGLISE SAINT DENIS
Registered and listed sites
Some elements of the choir date back to 1060. The Religious Wars caused serious damage to the building. The nave was rebuilt in the 17th century on the original foundations. The choir is the oldest part, it has a barrel vault. At the crossing of the transept stands there is an octagonal dome. The 17th century nave has four bays that were restored in 1893. It is illuminated on the south side by four windows, the largest of which date from the 19th century.
The western gable of the church is decorated with a small 17th century portal, surmounted by a statue of Saint Denis (go around the building to find the head of St Denis). The bell tower is from the 17th century.
- Types : historic site and monument
Comfort / services
- Picnic area
Prices / opening times
Open all year round