- Developing tourist attractions and facilities,
- Enhancing tourist attractions and facilities,
- Welcoming and informing tourists,
- Promoting and marketing tourist attractions and facilities,
- Monitoring the local tourism economy.
- Seeking optimal satisfaction of our visitors in the aim of gaining their loyalty,
- Aiming to achieve recognition of the Tourist Office and its staff by businesses and elected representatives,
- Adopting professional working methods in order to homogenise our services geographically and in the long term.
- Developing a client-oriented culture and taking clients’ constantly-changing needs into consideration.
Our Quality Promise
- To ensure our premises are both comfortable and accessible to all,
- To keep waiting times to a minimum,
- To provide the best possible advice based on in-depth knowledge of the region,
- To extend a warm and courteous welcome to visitors,
- To handle postal and electronic mail within 48 hours,
- To answer the phone before the 4th ring,
- To process claims within 72 hours and to follow them up.
Day by day, we strive for that compliance!