DIRECT SALE, VERGER DE PÉTRÉ
Imagined and created by a group of amateurs and nurserymen concerned about the disappearance or oblivion of old seeded varieties, the Orchard Conservatoire de Pétré was founded in 1988.
Located in the Vendée, in the commune of Sainte Gemme La Plaine, this association, established under the 1901 law, aims to preserve the fruit heritage, set up and maintain a conservatory orchard of fruit trees with endangered pome trees.
- Free tasting session (individual)
- Groups accepted
- Types : fruits and vegetables, cider products / fruit juices
- Length of visit : 1 (on average)
- Length of visit : 2 (on average)
Means of payment
- Cheques and postal orders
Open all year round