DIRECT SALE, VERGER DE PÉTRÉ
The Verger Conservatoire de Pétré was created in 1988 by a group of amateurs and nurserymen who were concerned that old seed varieties were disappearing or being forgotten.
Located in the Vendée, in the commune of Sainte Gemme La Plaine, the aim of this 1901 law association is to preserve fruit heritage and to set up and maintain a conservatory orchard of endangered pome fruit trees.
- Free tasting session (individual)
- Groups accepted
- Types : fruits and vegetables, cider products / fruit juices
- Sales on private property
- Length of visit : 1 (on average)
- Length of visit : 2 (on average)
Prices / opening times
Means of payment
- Cheques and postal orders
Open all year round