Club du toutourisme
Being part of the Toutourisme club means not only that you will be well received with your pet in the various offices of our Tourist Office, but also be informed of all the possibilities offered by our Destination.
All our offices are equipped with a doggie-bar (water bowl). We also offer a welcome pack including:
- A Guide of the Toutourisme in South Vendée Atlantic (to know the places where your pet is accepted and where it will be received with particular attention),
- A bag of excrement
- Our tourist brochures.
Our tourist offices and about 20 providers of the territory (hosts, restorers, tourist sites and leisure facilities) are committed to reserving a special welcome to your pet, by signing our commitment charter Toutourisme.
Welcome, c’est beau ici !
“Welcome” is a non-paying procedure. Its purpose is to improve hospitality towards English-speaking visitors throughout the Grand Ouest, and in Vendée in particular.
At a “Welcome” Tourist Office:
- The staff understand and speak English and are capable of holding a discussion with English-speakers,
- An identifiable and freely-accessible display stand offers English-language documents,
- English translations are provided for any items proposed by the Tourist Office,
- The Tourist Office website also has an English version,
All our outlets are certified Welcome c’est Beau Ici! The Welcome c’est Beau Ici! label was displayed at about 25 establishments.
“Accueil Vélo ” is a national brand. Its purpose is to promote tourist establishments located near safe, signposted cycling routes. It helps you to identify those professionals offering hospitality or services that are particularly suited to cyclists.
An Accueil Vélo Tourist Office must:
- Be located within 5 km of a safe, signposted cycle path,
- Facilitate access to the Tourist Office,
- Provide bicycle parking facilities,
- Have a nearby supply of drinking water as well as sanitary facilities,
- Display a list of bike rental outlets and accommodation,
- Provide a bicycle repair kit, battery-charging system, etc.
Our outlets at La Faute-sur-Mer, L’Aiguillon-sur-Mer, Saint-Michel-en-l’Herm, Luçon and Mareuil-sur-Lay-Dissais are all Accueil Vélo approved. The Accueil Vélo label was displayed at about 15 establishments at our Destination.