GALLERY WORKSHOP, JEAN-LOUIS RENAUDIN
Workshop/gallery open to the public
Exhibition of paintings and unique objects made with wood recovered from beaches or pebbles.
Jean louis Renaudin, visual artist, works mainly with acrylic on any support.
The preferred themes are seascapes, beaches and ganivelles or fish.
Jean Louis Renaudin offers acrylic painting workshops, all levels, beginners, children from 6 years old
- Groups accepted ( maximum : 10 )
- Types : repainting, sculpture
- Length of visit : 1h (on average)
- Length of visit : 2 (on average)
Prices / opening times
Means of payment
- Cheques and postal orders
Open all year round