STATUE DE RICHELIEU
Registered and listed sites
The history of the monument of Cardinal de Richelieu extends from 1931 to 1935. The statue is by the Parisian sculptor Pierre Lenoir, a pedestal designed by the municipal architect Émile Bordelais and executed by the masonry entrepeneur Pierre Coudert. The statue of the cardinal is a gift from the State, following the refusal to grant the City of Luçon the one that was in the courtyard of the Château de Versailles, finally attributed to the City of Richelieu. The plaster model of the statue is located in the town hall of Luçon.
- Groups accepted
- Types : historic site and monument
- Information board languages : French
Prices / opening times
Open all year round