Registered and listed sites
Even though the church was destroyed and rebuilt multiple times, part of it dates back to the 6th century. A fire started by the protestants destroyed the church and the priory in 1568 then no renovations were done for about a century. After a few basic renovations, it was again damaged during the Revolution. The repairs on the bell tower, choir, and the west facade were done in 1877 according to the Abbey Guerineau. This 8 century old building has had a lot of renovation done from 1964 to 1967.
- Types : historic site and monument
Prices / opening times
Open all year round