ATLANTIC WAKE PARK
Atlantic WakePark, the water amusement park, for everyone.
Accessible from the age of 7, Atlantic WakePark, offers the opportunity to discover the joys of sliding and its aquatic activities on its 2 bodies of water with :
On one side:
The Warrior Game: Above the water, access the different courses. Depending on your level, use the green, blue, red or black routes for your safety.
- An Aqua Park, Stand Up paddle board, pedal boats, the beach, etc.
And on the other hand, one of the largest cable systems in France for water skiing, wakeboarding or kneeboarding.
- With the initiation water lift, from an early age, access the Wake Academy with courses, individual or group lessons, supervised by qualified instructors, for guaranteed progression.
New products 2019 :
- Come and have fun on the Big SUP XXL! With family and friends, you will discover the joys of sliding with 10 people on a Stand Up Paddle XXL board that's guaranteed to make you laugh.
- If your children are old enough to be able to enjoy the joys of skiing, Atlantic Wake Park offers its Baby Ski slots. From the age of 2, a qualified instructor guides your child to help him discover water skiing in complete safety. It is possible to accompany your child on the boat. This offer is by reservation only.
Acess free, you will find on site a relaxation area, a bar and snackbar, a shop, the city stadium, a skatepark and games for children
Young and old alike, there is something for everyone.
Seminars, Groups, privatization of the park, bachelor and bachelorette parties, events, and more.
Facing Ile de Ré, it's accessible by boat.
- Groups accepted
- Types : paddle, nautical base or club, leisure facilities, wakepark
- Accueil Vélo
- La Vélodyssée
- Welcome ! C’est beau ici !
Availabilities and booking
Comfort / services
- Picnic area
- Air conditioner
- Electrical outlet
- Equipped conference room
- Games area
- Wifi access
Prices / opening times
Means of payment
- Credit card
- Cheques and postal orders
- Holiday vouchers
Open all year round
|Lundi||14h00 to 18h00|
|Mercredi||14h00 to 18h00|
|Vendredi||14h00 to 18h00|
|Samedi||14h00 to 18h00|
|Dimanche||14h00 to 18h00|