There used to be the Sainte Macrine chapel, exactly where this church is now. Burned down in 1568 during the religious issues, it was then renovated. It was rebuilt in a neo-gothical style. The wooden Christ dates back to the 16th century and was polychrome. The white marble altar is decorated on its 3 wooden pannels in fine gold.
- Types : historic site and monument
Open all year round