NATIONAL NATURE RESERVE MICHEL BROSSELIN
After having walked 400m on stilts (allowing access to the site in all seasons, without any particular equipment) you will arrive at the sheltered observatory, equipped with 18 telescopes and seats. In front of you the heart of the Natural Reserve opens up, a refuge for wild birds, most of them migratory.
Naturalist guides are permanently present.
The site has the tourism and disability label.
Access to the observatory is prohibited outside the opening days and hours.
Dogs are not allowed.
Pass sanitaire obligatoire
- Types : observatory
- Club des Sites Touristiques
- Qualité Tourisme
- Handicap tourism label : Hearing handicap, Mental handicap, Motor handicap, Sight handicap
- Information board languages : French, English
- Length of visit : 1h30 (on average)
Comfort / services
- Wifi access
Prices / opening times
Means of payment
- Credit card
- Cheques and postal orders
- Holiday vouchers
Open all year round