RESTAURANT LA ROSE TRÉMIÈRE
The room at the restaurant "La Rose Trémière" is an old cereal barn renovated with stone walls, beams, and a main fireplace. A gastronomic cuisine from the area that is served in a friendly atmosphere.
Loïc Rault, main Chef and "maître restaurateur" cooks with local products and combines tradition and modernity to create flavours your taste buds have never experienced before.
Since January 2011, a second room has a bistro in it, "L'Atelier" in which a simpler cuisine is offered, quicker but still as good quality, in a more modern atmosphere with a view on the kitchen.
La Rose Trémière has a partnership with Wonderbox, Smartbox and Dakotabox.
- Animals acceptance : voir avec le restaurant
- Groups accepted ( minimum : 10 - maximum : 50 )
- Types : restaurant
- Recommended by Gault Millau, Guide du Routard Pays de la Loire, Le petit futé
- Maitres Restaurateurs
- Qualité Tourisme
Comfort / services
- Air conditioner
- Take away
- Number of places : 45
- Number of rooms with air conditioning : 1
Means of payment
- Credit card
- Cheques and postal orders
Open all year round