CHÂTEAU DE LA CHEVALLERIE
Registered and listed sites
Rebuilt and enlarged in the 17th and 18th centuries, the current owners took over these ruins in 2004 and have since undertaken a vast plan to safeguard and restore this Historical Monument.
Not only did the owners wish to enhance the property, they also wanted to open it to visitors who were curious about its history.
Guided tours by the owners around the history, architecture and restoration undertaken.
Open in July and August from Monday to Friday from 9:30am to midday and from 2pm to 6:15pm.
By appointment only for the rest of the year.
Les règles sanitaires sont appliquées.
- Animals acceptance : tenus en laisse
- Groups accepted ( minimum : 10 )
- Types : historic site and monument
- Workshop for children
- Length of visit : 1h30 (on average)
- Length of visit : 1h15 (on average)
Comfort / services
- Picnic area
- Projection room
Means of payment
- Cheques and postal orders
Open all year round
From 01 January 2020 to 31 December 2020